Sunday, April 8, 2012

Eating Our Way Across The Pacific

We have been eating our way across and thru the Pacific


Hong Kong has some of the most amazing food around.  Last night we went to the canteen at Shatin Baptist Seminary to eat.  Uni campus? Canteen? Good Food? Bad Location. Doesn't sound like the right combination. The place was packed. The food was great.  Also great fellowship with good friends here.
The reason - they hired a great chef to get people in to help support the seminary thru the restaurant.  Pastors need to learn early about the way to put church and food together.  Great combination.

Hong Kong is known for Dim Sum.  We are about to have our 3rd meal of Dim Sum since arriving.

I was preparing my palet on the way across the Big Pond as I had two meals of Bi Bim Bop. That's one of the choices on Korean Airline. I had it flying from Seattle to Seoul and had it again flying from Seoul to Hong Kong. 

This is what all those heavy meals eventually did to me.  This was about 1 hour before I spoke to the Good Friday home gathering.  It's a good way to do a sermon prep.  Jane thinks this is a great picture.


1 comment: