Monday, March 5, 2012

Testimony from Rick at the Bethel prayer room in Redding, CA.
Bethel has people on duty to pray whenever you arrive. How wonderful is the Great Family of God.
Before we prayed together, Rick briefly shared his testimony with us.  Rick is in his late 40s/early 50s.

"I didn't believe in God at all. I was happily doing my own thing.  Then, I was diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus.  There were two cancerous tumors and docs told me there was nothing  they could do.  My son tried to talk me into going to Bethel to be prayed for.
I told him, 'I don't want to. I don't believe in any of that.' He kept asking.  He lives in PA. He told me he'd meet me in Redding with my grandkids. 
Well, I wanted to see my grandkids again before I died, so I met them there.  After we got to Redding, he got me to a service at Bethel.  I was prayed for by a ten-year-old boy and was healed. The tumors were gone.  It was a week or two later before I gave my life to Jesus."



No comments:

Post a Comment