Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fight The Good Fight

Fight The Good Fight of Faith*

When you fight the good fight
struggling to make it right
and all the world stands against you
Is there a place for these warriors so few
Where the rewards are displayed
Where the world stands amazed?

You were not born to it
You were not given it
The victories came with a fight
Standing, saying ‘this is right’
while others mocked and railed against you

Yet, you stood as one of the warriors few

*I Timothy 6:12

2 comments:

  1. LeRoy, Jane, are you guys back in China? I am an old friend from 1985-88 ELI. Sandy (haury) Smith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, so sorry that I did not get back to you. I've let this slide over recent days. Hopefully you'll check back in. We need to reconnect and get updated on you and yours. We moved to Spokane, WA in April 2010 because our grandkids are here. We had lived in Kunming for 6 years prior to that. I hope this finds you.

      Delete